We offer a chance to win a scholarship, sponsored by Hill Country Sheep & Goat Organization. For more details contact Jennifer, firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must be participating in the TMIWW Sewing Contest.
• Students must be entering or in college in order to qualify
MORE DETAILED RULES
1. Applications are accepted from any Texas Make It With Wool 2022 participant who will be attending a Texas college/university/technical school during the 2022/2023 academic year. Participants in the “Texas Only” Fiber Arts Make It With Wool contests are not eligible.
2. Applicant must be a citizen of the state of Texas.
3. Applicants must provide official transcript including GPA from the last high school or college attended, and the completed application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Scholarship recipient must be enrolled as a full time college/university/technical student.
5. We will be awarding two scholarships this year. Scholarships in the amount of $700 for first place and $300 for second place will be paid to the recipients’ account at the respective college/university/technical school in which the student is enrolled after providing proof of enrollment for the academic year for which the award is made.
6. All funds must be utilized during the academic year for which the award is made.
7. The Scholarship Committee has sole responsibility for selecting the scholarship recipient. All decisions of the Committee are final. 8. The application deadline is October 29, 2022. Hard copies of the completed applications must be submitted at the TMIWW registration.